Saturday

60th Birthday Cake

Kathy's 60th Birthday Cake
 

Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday dear Kathy (Mum), Happy Birthday to You.
Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray!

60th Birthday Cake
I made this cake for my beautiful mother Kathy.
 

This was my first attempt ever at stencilling a cake with Royal Icing.
 

Dessert Table Display.
 
 
My Mum is the most amazing woman on this Earth. 
She is my Best Friend, My Support Always and I Love her so Dearly. 
 
 
Mini Meringues, Jaffas - Choc Orange Balls,
Raspberry Bullets covered with White Chocolate
and my Mums favourite Liquorice
  
 
Red, Black and White Ribbon Details with Diamante Buckle
Mini Meringues and Fresh Strawberries. 
 

     
3 Tiered, Chocolate Mud Cake covered with Chocolate Ganache and RTR Icing
Stencilled with Royal Icing Damask Pattern.
Topped with 20 Fresh Red Roses.
  

 

2 comments:

  1. I've said it before and I will say it again and again.....you are amazing Leonie. How very talented you are. The girls and I always look forward to your next creation. We get so much joy from looking at the work you do. Sarah is following in your footsteps. She planned and organised a Mad Hatter's tea party for her 11th birthday all on her own. I just got given the orders of what to buy!!! The girls and I all had a hand in making the cake which was very nearly a total disaster but it turned out ok in the end....not one of my best creations but it passed...just ....and not nearly as wonderful as your work. Ca't wait to see what you come up with next. There really is no limit to your imagination. Thanks again for sharing. Danielle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stencil effect is lovely indeed- great job, it certainly doesn't look like a first attempt!
    Happy birthday Kathy!

    ReplyDelete